We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us grow our organisation and impact. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients, partners and stakeholders.
Social Hackers Academy is an impact startup based in Athens, Amsterdam and London that democratises access to education and the labour market. We achieve that by offering scholarships to vulnerable people (refugees, migrants, unemployed, NEET) and supporting them in landing their first job in the tech industry.
Your work will focus on 3 pillars
- Connect with CSR departments to promote our products/services
- Create and implement a strategy to promote our Tech Talent Platform
- Support our impact investment fundraising strategy
What skills and experience will you need
- Proven working experience in business development, sales executive or a relevant role
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent communication (in English, both verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new technologies daily
- Love supporting people in achieving their dreams
- Have loads of patience
👨💻 Remote work (if you want)
🌊 Unlimited holidays (Min. 3 weeks)
⏲️ Flexible working hours
🚀 Work in a fast-paced impact-driven entrepreneurial environment
- 12.000€ - 18.000€ Gross Salary
- Uncapped bonus based on sales